- Myth No. 1 — Humans have a unique brain.
You probably know the latest understanding on that one.
- Myth No. 2 — Science will never understand consciousness.
Never say never.
- Myth No. 3 — Dreams contain hidden clues about our secret desires.
I’ve caught up on the “facts” about dreams. Was I one of the last to do so?
- Myth No. 4 — We are susceptible to subliminal messages.
I hadn’t caught up with that one. That was interesting, and reassuring. It also explained why I haven’t heard anything about subliminal messages for decades.
- Myth No. 5 — Near-death ‘visions’ are evidence of life after death.
I’m suspect most readers are aware of the science behind those “visions”.
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- more little gems from a Hillsong ex-insider — including some Christianese - 2021-05-04 22:22:42 GMT+0000
- The Mind of a Hillsong Insider — Both Inside and Out - 2021-05-03 21:01:17 GMT+0000
- Getting History for Atheists Wrong (Again – and not just Probably) — #2 - 2021-05-02 02:31:33 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!