See Tim Widowfield’s post What Is Vridar covering
- Why are we here?
- No adverts here
- Not asking for anything
- Not here to debunk Christianity
- About our non-biblical posts
(I have added a few points in the comments there.)
See also: Atheism, Vridar and Blogging Research in Religion, History, Politics, Science. . . . for the origin of the name Vridar and its relevance to the themes covered here.
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- Hercules, a Fitting Substitute for Jesus Christ - 2020-07-07 01:17:58 GMT+0000
- Prof. “Errorman” and the non-Christian sources: Hermann Detering’s Complete Review of Bart Ehrman’s Did Jesus Exist? - 2020-07-02 06:49:00 GMT+0000
- Prof. “Errorman” and the non-Christian sources — Part 3: Tacitus and Josephus - 2020-06-30 00:01:17 GMT+0000