See Tim Widowfield’s post What Is Vridar covering
- Why are we here?
- No adverts here
- Not asking for anything
- Not here to debunk Christianity
- About our non-biblical posts
(I have added a few points in the comments there.)
See also: Atheism, Vridar and Blogging Research in Religion, History, Politics, Science. . . . for the origin of the name Vridar and its relevance to the themes covered here.
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- Why Genesis 1-3 is Different from Other Myths — [Biblical Creation Accounts/Plato’s Timaeus – 3b] - 2022-10-03 08:14:33 GMT+0000
- Genesis = Science + Myth + Theology — [Biblical Creation Accounts/Plato’s Timaeus – 3a] - 2022-10-02 23:08:12 GMT+0000
- Genesis 1 “Amazing” “Unique” — [Biblical Creation Accounts/Plato’s Timaeus – 2] - 2022-09-30 06:37:40 GMT+0000