See Tim Widowfield’s post What Is Vridar covering
- Why are we here?
- No adverts here
- Not asking for anything
- Not here to debunk Christianity
- About our non-biblical posts
(I have added a few points in the comments there.)
See also: Atheism, Vridar and Blogging Research in Religion, History, Politics, Science. . . . for the origin of the name Vridar and its relevance to the themes covered here.
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- Imagining an Alternative to Human Rights - 2022-08-09 13:17:59 GMT+0000
- “Some Underlying Tradition” — a review of Writing With Scripture, part 10 - 2022-08-06 14:23:27 GMT+0000
- How (and Why) Jewish Scriptures are used in Mark’s Passion Narrative — a review of Writing with Scripture, part 9 - 2022-08-05 18:30:35 GMT+0000