- Myth No. 1 — Humans have a unique brain.
You probably know the latest understanding on that one.
- Myth No. 2 — Science will never understand consciousness.
Never say never.
- Myth No. 3 — Dreams contain hidden clues about our secret desires.
I’ve caught up on the “facts” about dreams. Was I one of the last to do so?
- Myth No. 4 — We are susceptible to subliminal messages.
I hadn’t caught up with that one. That was interesting, and reassuring. It also explained why I haven’t heard anything about subliminal messages for decades.
- Myth No. 5 — Near-death ‘visions’ are evidence of life after death.
I’m suspect most readers are aware of the science behind those “visions”.
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- The antidote to George Orwell’s memory hole in 1984 - 2020-12-04 00:47:22 GMT+0000
- Who Will See “The Kingdom of God Coming with Power” in Mark 9:1? - 2020-12-02 08:10:09 GMT+0000
- Why Scholars Came to Think of Jesus as an Apocalyptic Prophet - 2020-12-01 23:57:24 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!