- The Story Untold – The links between Australian Aboriginal and Indian tribes
- The Story Untold Part 2 – The links between Australian Aboriginal and Indian tribes
Curnoe, Darren. “An Ancient Australian Connection to India?” The Conversation, March 10, 2016. http://theconversation.com/an-ancient-australian-connection-to-india-55935.
H/T https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/latenightlive/australias-nation-changing-indian-community/13605904 — interview with Aarti Betigeri.
Betigeri, Aarti. “New Wave: Australia’s Nation-Changing Indian Community’.” Australian Foreign Affairs AFA13, (October 2021). https://www.australianforeignaffairs.com/afa-front.
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- When God Created Humans, then Retired: Genesis 1 as Science — [Biblical Creation Accounts/Plato’s Timaeus – 5c] - 2022-11-19 08:02:27 GMT+0000
- The “Late” Origins of Judaism – The Archaeological Evidence - 2022-11-17 08:16:43 GMT+0000
- In Six Days: Genesis 1 as Science — [Biblical Creation Accounts/Plato’s Timaeus – 5b] - 2022-11-11 07:33:44 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!