Repeating this post:
Please accept our sincere apologies if any of your comments aren’t posted to the blog immediately. Recently, we have been weathering a spam tsunami, and our current settings may be triggering some false positives. As we work things out, you could experience delays.
If a significant amount of time goes by, and you still haven’t seen your comment appear, drop us a line via email or ping us on Facebook.
- Neil: neilgodfrey1 [AT] gmail [DOT] com
- Tim: widowfield [AT] gmail [DOT] com
As always, thanks for reading Vridar. We always appreciate your input and your support.
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- The Jewish Origins of the Word Becoming Flesh / 1 (Charbonnel: Jésus-Christ, Sublime Figure de Papier) - 2021-04-09 10:17:03 GMT+0000
- “If I were an Australian journalist, I would jump at this.” - 2021-04-06 08:33:34 GMT+0000
- What Did Josephus Think of John the Baptist? - 2021-04-05 02:27:28 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!