Please accept our sincere apologies if any of your comments aren’t posted to the blog immediately. Recently, we have been weathering a spam tsunami, and our current settings may be triggering some false positives. As we work things out, you could experience delays.
If a significant amount of time goes by, and you still haven’t seen your comment appear, drop us a line via email or ping us on Facebook.
- Neil: neilgodfrey1 [AT] gmail [DOT] com
- Tim: widowfield [AT] gmail [DOT] com
As always, thanks for reading Vridar. We always appreciate your input and your support.
The following two tabs change content below.
Tim is a retired vagabond who lives with his wife and multiple cats in a 20-year-old motor home. To read more about Tim, see our About page.
Latest posts by Tim Widowfield (see all)
- Expanding on My Essay in Varieties of Jesus Mythicism: Part 1 - 2022-12-05 23:07:44 GMT+0000
- K. L. Schmidt’s “Framework” Part 1: Introduction — Duration and Timeline - 2022-07-02 22:22:40 GMT+0000
- K. L. Schmidt’s The Framework of the Story of Jesus: Now in English! - 2022-05-10 23:57:37 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!
One thought on “Your Comments and Our Spam Problem”