Please accept our sincere apologies if any of your comments aren’t posted to the blog immediately. Recently, we have been weathering a spam tsunami, and our current settings may be triggering some false positives. As we work things out, you could experience delays.
If a significant amount of time goes by, and you still haven’t seen your comment appear, drop us a line via email or ping us on Facebook.
- Neil: neilgodfrey1 [AT] gmail [DOT] com
- Tim: widowfield [AT] gmail [DOT] com
As always, thanks for reading Vridar. We always appreciate your input and your support.
Latest posts by Tim Widowfield (see all)
- K. L. Schmidt’s The Framework of the Story of Jesus: Now in English! - 2022-05-10 23:57:37 GMT+0000
- Cutting Ties with Robert M. Price - 2022-04-09 00:45:34 GMT+0000
- Paradigm Shifts in Religious Studies (Part 3) - 2022-03-07 20:29:51 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!