I’ve more or less “finally” completed the page WHO’s WHO: Mythicists and Mythicist
- annotated lists to identify the viewpoint and methods of each of the authors,
- a second table to illustrate the different schools of mythicist thought,
- and several more names of prominent public sympathizers with mythicist arguments, along with links to their public declarations.
Of course the table showing the religious/philosophical background of each mythicist and mythicist agnostic or sympathizer is maintained.
I’m sure the page will be an ongoing editorial maintenance project.
After seeing the extent to which the list is growing I am beginning to understand the consternation among devout scholar-theologians that public confidence in their authority might be being increasingly undermined.
Any assistance by way of information of new names in any of the categories or updates on existing names will be greatly appreciated.
(The page will alway be found listed in the right-hand column of this blog.)
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- More of Something Light - 2020-09-24 08:59:26 GMT+0000
- Overthrowing the 2020 Election, US Safety and the World’s Future - 2020-09-24 02:09:03 GMT+0000
- Beware the “C” Word — Is the “Cult” Label Always Helpful? - 2020-09-22 13:36:27 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!