Continuing my posts on the history of the Palestinians (from a Palestinian scholar’s historical research) seems superfluous now, given the in-your-face evidence of how the Palestinian Authority and PLO leadership has betrayed their people. The betrayal began with Arafat. He was the first to agree to be paid off to act as Israel’s policeman, with “foreign aid” in the form of police handcuffs from the U.S.
- Palestinians Agreed to Cede Nearly All Jewish Areas of East Jerusalem
- Leaked Documents: Who Was Serious About a Deal to End Conflict?
- Secret Papers Reveal Slow Death of the Middle East Peace Process
- Palestinian Leaders Weak — And Increasingly Desperate
- Reaction to the Leaked Palestinian Papers
- The Story Behind the Palestinian Papers
The principled Palestinian leaders, or would-be leaders, have long since been kidnapped (they were democratically elected in UN monitored free and fair elections, by the way) and incarcerated in Israeli prisons. But that crime is not nearly so well known, and the names of the victims are too numerous (and Arabic!) for anyone to recall, compared with the case of that solitary Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit. (There’s a double irony in that last sentence that I hope is picked up — and more importantly followed up.)
One can only weep.
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- Hadrian — Man, Program and Impact in the Context of Revelation - 2022-05-29 04:37:40 GMT+0000
- Hadrian the God - 2022-05-28 07:11:27 GMT+0000
- The Throne of Satan in Revelation - 2022-05-24 07:32:49 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!