The survey results are now online at Rick Dean’s website: http://teologye.com/survey-results
Great to see there were over 500 respondents.
For those in the dark, an initial post — here — invited readers to participate in Rick Dean’s questionnaire that he intends to incorporate into a forthcoming book.
Survey questions include:
- Prior religious affiliation
- Do you miss your former faith?
- What initiated your loss of faith”
- What arguments for the existence of God did you find particularly powerful?
- What arguments against the positive existence of God do you find the most persuasive?
- Followup on Questionnaire for the Deconverted (vridar.org)
The following two tabs change content below.
Neil is the author of this post. To read more about Neil, see our About page.
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- Another Angle on Paul - 2023-03-20 05:40:12 GMT+0000
- Jesus’ Unheroic Moment in Gethsemane – and a return to Vridar/Vardis Fisher - 2023-03-17 09:12:36 GMT+0000
- From Humble Beginnings: A Tale of Two Divinities — Jesus and Apollo - 2023-03-15 09:09:56 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!
One thought on “Survey Results of the Deconverted into Atheism, Skepticism and Agnosticism”