The survey results are now online at Rick Dean’s website: http://teologye.com/survey-results
Great to see there were over 500 respondents.
For those in the dark, an initial post — here — invited readers to participate in Rick Dean’s questionnaire that he intends to incorporate into a forthcoming book.
Survey questions include:
- Prior religious affiliation
- Do you miss your former faith?
- What initiated your loss of faith”
- What arguments for the existence of God did you find particularly powerful?
- What arguments against the positive existence of God do you find the most persuasive?
- Followup on Questionnaire for the Deconverted (vridar.org)
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- Celestial or Earthly Christ Event? Why So Much Confusion About Paul? - 2021-05-11 12:05:05 GMT+0000
- Did Paul Quote Jesus on Divorce? — Getting History for Atheists Wrong (Again) — #5 - 2021-05-10 10:42:06 GMT+0000
- Getting History for Atheists Wrong (Again) — #4 - 2021-05-10 02:50:25 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!