- He does not believe a journalist should be neutral, but that he should take a position on rights and wrongs.
- He offers interesting commentary on the media, how reporting practices have changed, and the consequences for the type of news the public receives.
- For memory buffs, he has some interesting biographical commentary on his father’s experiences in war.
- Contrasting today’s Western leaders who have not had personal experience with war with those of a previous generation.
- He talks about his interviews with Osama bin Laden.
- Lots of interesting personal anecdotes.
- A great insight into one of the better journalists reporting on the Middle East today.
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- A Civilisation Quite Unlike Any Other - 2021-06-19 11:30:52 GMT+0000
- The Etiquette of Modesty among the Naked Aborigines - 2021-06-17 05:50:42 GMT+0000
- Spiritual Management of the Cosmos: Aboriginal and Christian - 2021-06-16 09:34:41 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!