- He does not believe a journalist should be neutral, but that he should take a position on rights and wrongs.
- He offers interesting commentary on the media, how reporting practices have changed, and the consequences for the type of news the public receives.
- For memory buffs, he has some interesting biographical commentary on his father’s experiences in war.
- Contrasting today’s Western leaders who have not had personal experience with war with those of a previous generation.
- He talks about his interviews with Osama bin Laden.
- Lots of interesting personal anecdotes.
- A great insight into one of the better journalists reporting on the Middle East today.
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- Celestial or Earthly Christ Event? Why So Much Confusion About Paul? - 2021-05-11 12:05:05 GMT+0000
- Did Paul Quote Jesus on Divorce? — Getting History for Atheists Wrong (Again) — #5 - 2021-05-10 10:42:06 GMT+0000
- Getting History for Atheists Wrong (Again) — #4 - 2021-05-10 02:50:25 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!