- He does not believe a journalist should be neutral, but that he should take a position on rights and wrongs.
- He offers interesting commentary on the media, how reporting practices have changed, and the consequences for the type of news the public receives.
- For memory buffs, he has some interesting biographical commentary on his father’s experiences in war.
- Contrasting today’s Western leaders who have not had personal experience with war with those of a previous generation.
- He talks about his interviews with Osama bin Laden.
- Lots of interesting personal anecdotes.
- A great insight into one of the better journalists reporting on the Middle East today.
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- Peter, a real “son of Jonah” – part 2 - 2021-04-20 01:24:36 GMT+0000
- Peter, a real “son of Jonah” – part 1 - 2021-04-19 23:55:47 GMT+0000
- Paul and Jesus: Mirrored Rejections, Deaths and Resurrections - 2021-04-18 02:57:08 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!