- He does not believe a journalist should be neutral, but that he should take a position on rights and wrongs.
- He offers interesting commentary on the media, how reporting practices have changed, and the consequences for the type of news the public receives.
- For memory buffs, he has some interesting biographical commentary on his father’s experiences in war.
- Contrasting today’s Western leaders who have not had personal experience with war with those of a previous generation.
- He talks about his interviews with Osama bin Laden.
- Lots of interesting personal anecdotes.
- A great insight into one of the better journalists reporting on the Middle East today.
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- The 1776 Report: History as Political Propaganda - 2021-01-21 12:18:47 GMT+0000
- Armageddon: Another Eric Cline Interview - 2021-01-21 04:09:16 GMT+0000
- The Big Lie: from Germany to Russia to the United States - 2021-01-18 23:05:23 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!