- He does not believe a journalist should be neutral, but that he should take a position on rights and wrongs.
- He offers interesting commentary on the media, how reporting practices have changed, and the consequences for the type of news the public receives.
- For memory buffs, he has some interesting biographical commentary on his father’s experiences in war.
- Contrasting today’s Western leaders who have not had personal experience with war with those of a previous generation.
- He talks about his interviews with Osama bin Laden.
- Lots of interesting personal anecdotes.
- A great insight into one of the better journalists reporting on the Middle East today.
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- Jesus: Incarnation of Written and Oral Torah. part 1 of 3 (Charbonnel contd) - 2021-08-02 05:07:20 GMT+0000
- I’m interviewed on Harmonic Atheist - 2021-07-07 01:52:20 GMT+0000
- a little break - 2021-07-01 10:35:02 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!