Recently we had some trouble with the WordPress JetPack plugin and outgoing emails. I’ve moved us over to a different plugin called Subscribe2. You may have noticed a slight change in the sidebar over on the right.
- If you think you haven’t been getting mail from Vridar even though you used to, first check your spam or junk mail folder. If you don’t see any mail there, let me know. You can reach me here: widowfield (at sign) gmail (dot) com.
- If you would like to receive entire posts in your email messages from Vridar rather than just an excerpt, drop me a line. With Subscribe2, I think we can finally do that now.
- If you would like to be removed from our subscriber list, let me know.
- In the future, we may be able to send out weekly digests instead of an email notification for each post. I’d be curious if anyone is interested in that feature.
Thanks for reading Vridar!
Latest posts by Tim Widowfield (see all)
- Is This Any Way to Elect a President? The Electoral College and Minority Rule - 2020-10-24 20:29:02 GMT+0000
- Cultural Context and Confirmation Bias: Why We Loved Edward T. Hall - 2020-08-25 20:01:37 GMT+0000
- The Darkest Side of White Supremacy: The Hanging of Martin Robinson - 2020-07-04 18:46:24 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!