Thanks to Tim Mills of Harmonic Atheist
The Facebook page: Harmonic Atheist
The following two tabs change content below.
Neil is the author of this post. To read more about Neil, see our About page.
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- Where Did Israel – and David – Come From? Some Archaeological Evidence - 2023-03-31 07:24:02 GMT+0000
- Another Angle on Paul - 2023-03-20 05:40:12 GMT+0000
- Jesus’ Unheroic Moment in Gethsemane – and a return to Vridar/Vardis Fisher - 2023-03-17 09:12:36 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!
4 thoughts on “I’m interviewed on Harmonic Atheist”
Is VRIDAR pronounced pronounced like FREE-DAR ? You could of mentioned the magnanimous CC licensing of your content. 🙂
Per The Video summary:
FYI: Doherty first published “The Jesus Puzzle: Part One: A Conspiracy of Silence”. Humanist in Canada. 114: 20–24. Autumn 1995.
Anyone that happens to have that issue certainly has a family artifact that will be valued just as much as the journal issue of Alan Turing’s “Imitation Game”.
• “r/atheism”. Reddit. is fully mythicist.
Here is an AMA they once hosted:
• “Lifelong atheist with a PhD in New Testament and Early Christianity: AMA”. reddit. 13 December 2011.
• Richard Carrier requested a moderated AMA on “/r/AcademicBiblical”, that was declined.
The AMA (ask me anything) is by “arquebus_x”, a lifelong atheist with a PhD in New Testament and Early Christianity, who claims: “I finished my PhD in 2008, conveniently 6 months before the economy tanked and all the potential jobs in my field disappeared.”
This is an interesting snapshot of the 2008 consensus.