For earlier discussions on this blog of Lena’s argument see:
- Review: A Shift In Time, Lena Einhorn. A new hypothesis on the origin of the Jesus narrative (2016-05-18)
- Another Lena Einhorn Observation — Anachronistic Crucifixions in the Gospels (2016-05-21)
- Jesus and “The Egyptian”: What to make of the Mount of Olives parallel? (2016-05-25)
- Hermann Detering’s Review of Lena Einhorn’s “Shift in Time” Part 2 (2016-05-28)
- Richard Carrier & Lena Einhorn’s Discuss Shift in Time (2016-09-22)
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!