Western governments happily have mainstream media to report their pronouncements uncritically (saves media corp money to rely on press releases) and one has to dig a little to learn that those nations that have protested against President Ahmadinejad of Iran the loudest . . .
- are but a minority (unfortunately a powerful minority), and
- that their protests are in fact propaganda misrepresentations or outright lying translations of what Ahmadinejad has actually said — at least on two occasions.
So for those interested:
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- The Mask Wearing Experience in the 1918-20 Spanish Flu Pandemic – Australia - 2021-05-17 13:20:10 GMT+0000
- Elephants and Dugongs — Who’d Have Thought? - 2021-05-16 10:07:07 GMT+0000
- Depressingly Relevant Years Later - 2021-05-15 22:20:34 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!