Western governments happily have mainstream media to report their pronouncements uncritically (saves media corp money to rely on press releases) and one has to dig a little to learn that those nations that have protested against President Ahmadinejad of Iran the loudest . . .
- are but a minority (unfortunately a powerful minority), and
- that their protests are in fact propaganda misrepresentations or outright lying translations of what Ahmadinejad has actually said — at least on two occasions.
So for those interested:
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- Restoring Trust in Science as a Source of Reliable Knowledge - 2021-02-27 22:22:25 GMT+0000
- Raised in a Cult - 2021-02-26 21:21:33 GMT+0000
- Silicon Valley’s Brave New World — and Chinese Communism may be its Beacon - 2021-02-25 13:01:19 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!