I have added LibraryThing links to the books referred to in this blog. These links are not just links to Amazon, but will take you directly to my LibraryThing holding of the book, which will enable you to:
- search for the book in a library (hopefully near you!)
- followup Library of Congress subject headings linked to the book
- consult library quality bibliographic details of the book
- check web tags others have attached to this book
- check for online discussions other readers of this book may have held
- see who else owns this book and what they might have said about it
- maybe even borrow it from them if you’re really lucky (I lend nuthin’ though!)
- check its availability and cost across a range of online suppliers (not only Amazon)
LibraryThing is great! If you don’t already know about it check it out and add your own collection there too.
The following two tabs change content below.
Neil is the author of this post. To read more about Neil, see our About page.
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- Varieties of Atheism #2 - 2023-05-21 02:18:55 GMT+0000
- Varieties of Atheism - 2023-05-20 07:10:56 GMT+0000
- The Troubled “Quiet” before the Jewish Diaspora’s Revolt against Rome: 116-117 C.E. - 2023-05-10 07:58:29 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!