While I’ve been waylaid by real life from getting to my blog as often as I would like a new blog has since emerged covering in depth the sorts of issues I would have loved to have written up first, but it’s great to see them addressed as extensively as Tom has on his Musings blog.
- The Historical Jesus Quests and the Legend with a Multiple Personality Disorder
- Mythicism, Minimalism, and its Detractors
- Does the Bible Exist? Ancient Israel, Gary Rendsburg, and Biblical Minimalism
- Intertextuality between Paul and the Hebrew Bible
But Tom, if you are reading this, let me warn you of a bitty bug with WordPress that it took me too long to discover — if your settings allow for smileys, then every time you type an 8 followed by a bracket, you will get a smiley instead of a page, issue or verse reference! i admit, though, that readers who like to browse quickly will find such little graphics throughout the posts easier on the eyes.
Latest posts by Neil Godfrey (see all)
- Where Did Israel – and David – Come From? Some Archaeological Evidence - 2023-03-31 07:24:02 GMT+0000
- Another Angle on Paul - 2023-03-20 05:40:12 GMT+0000
- Jesus’ Unheroic Moment in Gethsemane – and a return to Vridar/Vardis Fisher - 2023-03-17 09:12:36 GMT+0000
If you enjoyed this post, please consider donating to Vridar. Thanks!
2 thoughts on “Musings of Tom Verenna”
Vridar, thank you for this! I’m glad you enjoyed what I have had the time to write. I will take your word of caution on the smileys to heart and get to work on fixing this festering bit of evil.
If you want to know what Tom Verenna s really about, check out http://thomasverenna.blogspot.com – You should know that Tom Verenna plagiarized Dennis McKinsey.